BRIEF OVERVIEW OF POSITION
You will be a senior-level team member of our client, Breakaway Tours, on destination. Field coordinators are selected to manage and execute specific aspects of a Breakaway Tours program. Each individual is responsible for certain tasks related to their role and will be the “go-to” person if Trip Leaders or passengers have questions about the program. Most importantly Field Coordinators will be making sure passengers are having a #TripofaLifetime.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Minimum 1 year experience in a youth leadership role (Camp Director, Residence Advisor, President of club).
- Completed or pursuing a college diploma or university degree in any of the following areas or equivalent:
- Comfortable working long hours and evening shifts to provide trip leaders and passengers with a constant point of contact during their trip.
- Organized, hardworking, able to work in a team environment.
- Fluency in French or Spanish is an advantage.
- Valid Passport
Trip Leaders are recruited, hired, trained, and scheduled by Go to Dominican LLC. They are then placed for volunteer trip opportunities to Clients such as Breakaway Tours.
Role: Contracted per trip
Growth: After mastering this role, you can become a Program Director/Full-Time employee
We run trips from January through to July, and are looking for staff who are going to be able to commit to the majority of our trips all year. Each trip is between 3-10 days in length.
February 13th - February 19th
March 5th - March 19th (multiple trips of different lengths within these dates)