You will be contracted by Go to Dominican for our Client, Breakaway Tours, on destination.
DJs will be working hand in hand with Breakaway Tours' experience team at any moment, creating the mood through music whether it be on stage, beach side, or by the pool.
This is a contract gig. That means you'll be sent away to the Dominican Republic, Cuba, or another Caribbean Island for a couple weeks in March and June/July each year. All travel, food, and accommodations are taken care of while you're away and you'll receive payment for your services. QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 2 years experience providing mobile DJ services to weddings, corporate events and/or private functions.
- Owns a professional set of DJ equipment including but not limited to speakers, mixers, laptops, etc.
- Owns all wiring, adapters, converters and other tech/electrical elements.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with audio-visual troubleshooting techniques (the show MUST ALWAYS go on!)
- Large digital library of high quality (WAV format preferred) licensed music, including 2016 releases from major and independent artists.
- Must be able to perform "Open Format" sets, displaying large variety of genres.
- Great personality. Confident on the mic. A great host & professional to clients.
Trip Leaders are recruited, hired, trained, and scheduled by Go to Dominican LLC. They are then placed for volunteer trip opportunities to Clients such as Breakaway Tours.APPLICATION PROCESS
- Phone Interview
- Group Interview
- Background Check and Certification Test
- Destination Training